Each high school requires a different exam for admissions. Please refer to The Firat Guide and each respective schools’ website for information regarding required tests.
Practice testing is available through Firat Education.
The ISEE is a standard assessment of skills for each applicant, ranking his or her reasoning and achievement skills among students in the same grade. It enables students to take a single, fair, and reliable test for entrance into top-performing independent schools.
- ISEE Test Dates and Registration for testing August 1, 2017 – July 31, 2018 will open on August 1st!
- Register early to avoid late fees.
- Families now have the capability to review scores before they are shared with schools.
- Check-in on exam day is normally at 8:30 AM and all exams begin at 9:00 AM.
ISEE Test Dates
ISEE Test Registration
The SSAT is a standardized test used by admission officers to assess the abilities of students seeking to enroll in an independent school. The SSAT measures the basic verbal, math, and reading skills students need for successful performance in independent schools.
- Registration for all 2017-2018 exams opens August 1, 2017.
- Score recipient schools may be selected before or after the testing free of charge.
- Check-in on exam day is usually 30 minutes prior to exam time.
The HSPT is a comprehensive placement test for eighth graders for placement in the ninth grade. It provides a maximum of information in only one morning’s testing time.
- The HSPT test is administered by high schools that require it and must be registered for through the high school.
- If applying to multiple schools that require the HSPT you must indicate on test day which schools will receive the scores.