Now Hiring for the following positions:
Executive Assistant to the CEO and President
$15-$20/hour, depending on experience | 30-40 hours per week
Firat Education is a fast-growing educational consulting company based in Houston, TX, and owners Josephine and Ibrahim are looking for an experienced, kind, and extremely organized Executive Assistant.
The ideal candidate is someone who can achieve large and small goals and objectives and complete projects in a timely manner with very little supervision and direction. It is someone who brings new, innovative ways and ideas of doing things to the team and can take initiative to get things completed. Because the owners take on a wide-variety of tasks at different times, their Executive Assistant should be able to have a breadth of knowledge from creating spreadsheets to scheduling, to developing presentation materials, to communicating with customers and partners. It is not required, but an applicant with experience in education is a plus.
Working hours can vary, but will mostly take place in the afternoon into evening hours. We are an educational consulting company that works with students who attend school during the day, so we are busiest from 3pm-8pm Monday – Thursday and all day Sundays. Friday and Saturdays could be possible working days as well. Schedule varies week-to-week depending on the owners’ schedule.
- Scheduling/Managing the calendar
- Research – Schools, Colleges, and Partners
- Development of Presentation and Communication Materials
- Email drafting, writing
- Managing multiple databases
- Office Organization, filing (including e-files and paper files)
- Ordering and maintaining office equipment and supplies
- Welcoming guests
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Plan, coordinate, execute, present special projects
- Proactively look for ways to increase sales, reduce costs, and increase efficiency in the company
- Develop operations manuals and assist in creating new policies and procedures
- Any other duty required by the owners of Firat Education
- 3+ years of administrative work required
- Ability to self-motivate, take initiative, work in an environment very closely with other team members
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, organize, and prioritize
- Personable, kind, and warm, as the Executive Assistant will deal with multiple clients and partners.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Excellent with spreadsheets
- Able to represent Firat Education and/or the owners professionnaly
- Pass a background check
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the following application AND email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Assistant” in the Subject Line.