5 Last Minute Reminders for The ACT
Your ACT is right around the corner!
The night before your exam is crucial! Follow our checklist to help you succeed.
- Organize and Pack.
- Lay out your clothes. Dress for success(comfortably). Don’t forget a jacket in case it is chilly in the testing room. You can also take an analog watch.
- Prepare your snacks the night before. We suggest something light but filling: a banana or a granola bar.
- Sleep well.
- Relax the night before and go to sleep early.
- Wake up the next day refreshed and ready to destroy this test.
- Eat a good breakfast.
- We suggest a good amount of protein to keep you full.
- Have some fruit as well for good carbs and natural sugars.
- Double check you have everything required.
- Calculator and pencils
- Picture ID
- Testing Ticket
- Remember… do not panic. You have been preparing for this test. Remember your tutorials and the strategies you’ve learned.
You’ve got this.