IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY WITH FIRAT EDUCATION AND BE AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE EXCELLENCE, YOU MUST QUALIFY FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year accredited college or university (Master’s preferred) with at least a 3.7 overall GPA and/or 3.9 major GPA
- Have scored at least 1450 (or equivalent) on the SAT and/or 34 (or equivalent) on the ACT (only for prospective team members who will be assigned to our Test Prep services), within the last six years.
- If a potential tutor does not have official scores within the last 6 years that meet our requirements, he or she may take a free practice ACT or SAT test, administered by Firat Education, only in the subjects he or she plans to tutor.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable with computers, smartphones, internet, and softwares
- Must have flexible schedules Mon-Fri, after school through late in the evening; and/or Sat-Sun, anytime
- Must have own reliable transportation and insurance
- Must pass Firat Education-administered personality and aptitude tests
- Must pass all preliminary and continuous background checks
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without any sponsorships
Preferred, but not Required:
- Have an active or expired (for the retired) national, state, and/or local teaching license or certificate
- Have at least two (2) years of classroom teaching experience in elementary, middle, and/or high school level(s)
- Have at least two (2) years of one-on-one or group tutoring experience at any level