Firat Education is a national educational consulting company that provides college admissions consulting, standardized test preparation, academic tutoring, and Pk-12 school placement to families of preschool students to graduate students.
Firat Education is looking for a Business Development Representative to help expand its operations nationally. In July of 2019, the owners of Firat Education committed to expanding its reach through hiring 45 new Admissions Consultants throughout the country and internationally. Since then, Firat Education has hired 11 consultants in 11 different cities. The Business Development Representative is a NEW position to Firat Education and will report directly to the CEO Josephine Firat. It is projected, as the company nears 45 consultants by July 2024, this position will evolve into a Director position.
The primary responsibility for Business Development Representative is to create and cultivate partnerships throughout the country in neighborhoods in which Firat Education operates. This will require the Business Development Representative to contact professionals, executives, school administrators, and heads of organizations to introduce them to Firat Education, its consultants, and the value it provides to the community. The Business Development Representative will set up Firat Education presentations, webinars, and meetings with these targeted professionals and organizations.
To be successful in this role, the Business Development Representative should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. The Business Development Representative will use communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with partners, from first contact until closing the deal.
Firat Education is looking for applicants who review our website and social media sites and knows the services we provide before applying.
Firat Education is based in Houston, TX, but because the position requires developing relationships in multiple cities, the job can be performed remotely from any location.
- Base salary between $45K and $52K
- Commission potential for new business acquired
- Health Reimbursement
- 1 week paid vacation earned after the first 6 months
- Eligible for IRA benefits after first 6 months
- Full-time position Monday – Friday
- Some weekends and some evenings depending on relationships built
- Serve as an enthusiastic and professional Brand Ambassador for Firat Education
- Contact a quota of prospective partners
- Introduce Firat Education’s services with ability to articulate the value to executives
- Identify partner needs and suggest appropriate service
- Customize Firat Education solutions to cultivate relationships
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and assess those opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with new Firat Education products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Successfully schedule and confirm meetings for College Admissions Consultants
- Independently research and update established prospect database
- Maintain and report daily accountability standards to CEO
- Manage time and prioritize tasks effectively
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing
- Proven track record of sales and business development
- Documented B2B sales expertise
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proven success making 100+ daily outbound calls
- Experience utilizing and updating CRM system – CRM software experience a plus
- Advanced negotiation and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Excellent MS Excel utilization (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year