Apply for our Business Apprenticeship if you are interested in joining Firat Education as an established educational consultant and would like to learn how to grow your own business.
Consider Firat's Expert Acquisitions opportunity if you are an established educational consultant and would like to reduce the hassles of day to day business operation.
- 3+ years of educational consulting experience
- Provide independent educational or college counseling services as a favor or side job
- Working towards a steady influx of student clientele each admissions cycle
- Self-motivated educator but also want to become an entrepreneur
- Ready to roll up sleeve, have grit in the face of rejection
- Excited by the idea of generating new clientele through innovative means
- Long-term goal of owning a successful independent educational consulting practice
- 10+ years of educational consulting experience
- 0-10 employees (W2 or 1099)
- Generate a steady influx of students (at least 10) each admissions cycle
- Responsible for all business operations (educational, administrative, financial, etc.)
- Desire to continue working with students but hand over tedious marketing and administrative tasks