Hibbah Agha graduated with her BS in Psychology from the University of Georgia and her MS in Counseling from Mercer University. She has been working as a high school school counselor and adolescent mental health therapist for four years.
From this work, she developed a passion for helping students grow both emotionally and professionally. With this direction, she hopes to guide individuals towards identifying their goals and the steps to get there. She works collaboratively with the community to identify viable opportunities that would meet the individualized needs of her clients. Hibbah was Recipient of 2020 College Board Counselor Recognition Program.
Hibbah’s experience includes:
• Collaborating with various organizations to connect with college representatives, professionals, nonprofits, and to coordinate opportunities, internships, workshops, seminars and career days, and volunteer opportunities for students
• Developing 4-year course planners in a gifted and advanced climate
• Developing and implementing professional development for school staff, including recognizing personality types, Naviance, and letters of recommendation
• Ongoing data collection and analysis to recognize student interests in order to nominate for specific opportunities relevant to interests and goals
• Domestic and international transcript evaluation and regular credit checks to ensure progress towards Georgia graduation requirements
• Coordination with international student companies while supporting groups of international students with smooth transition and towards post-secondary planning
Hibbah is an Associate Professional Counselor in the state of Georgia. She works part-time at Fresh Start for the Mind as a counselor working primarily with adolescents, young adults, and families. She provides solution-focused and cognitive behavioral services. Her concentration is anxiety, stress, self-esteem, educational planning, cultural issues, gifted and talented, and family therapy.
Hibbah joined Firat Education as a Senior College Admissions Consultant in April 2020 and serves neighborhoods in Northern Fulton County.
National Certified Counselor (NCC)
University of Georgia
Hibbah’s is a Senior College Admissions Consultant who will:
- Fully assess your student to identify: Personality traits, career matches, academic strengths, learning skills and styles
- Prepare an individually custom-tailored college preparation plan and academic curriculum to achieve your desired results
- Provide personalized college counseling and advising services
- Guide and help you with every step of the college application process, including college essay preparation, resume building, interviews, and campus visits.
The College and Career Assessment is a a three session assessment of personality, interests, skills and abilities in order to identify the most fitting careers, college majors and up to 30 colleges based on size, location, academics, and extracurriculars that are best fit for the student.
To schedule a College and Career Assessment with Hibbah, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-280-3798.
In alignment with your college and career goals, Hibbah will identify your standardized test objectives, analyze your current test scores (official scores or Firat Education practice testing) to determine the best test for you, and create a strategy with you to hit your score objectives.
The Firat Education’s team of standardized test prep tutors can provide test prep for the ACT/SAT for college admissions.
To schedule practice testing with Firat Education, please call 516-441-7617 ext. 1 or fill out this form.