Before your Educational Assessment (High School):
Before your Educational Assessment with a Firat Education consultant, please make sure you complete the following to-do items 24 hours prior to the scheduled time, or we will need to reschedule your appointment:
- Sit down with your family to complete this Pre-Educational Assessment Form online. This may take you about 30 minutes, so make sure you have set aside some time. The form will ask you to upload a few things, so you might want to have these ready:
- High School Transcript(s)
- Standardized Tests (SAT, ACT, PSAT, Pre-ACT) Score Reports, official and practice.
- Documentation of Learning Differences, if any.
- Completed College and Major interest excel spreadsheet.
- Please complete our Client Information Form.
- Check to make sure that you have access to your myFES account. The login information will be emailed to you at least 48 hours in advance of your Educational Assessment. myFES will have your schedule and your ZOOM link if the Educational Assessment is virtual. Please view this video on how to use myFES to access your ZOOM link.
- Please make sure parents and student are all joined in at the educational assessment meeting (online or in-person). If online, the ZOOM link provided on your myFES may be used by multiple parties if connecting from different locations and devices.